The LinkPower™ LPS10868ATMP-T1 is a 2.5G L2+ managed outdoor PoE switch with 120Gbps forwarding bandwidth for carrier Ethernet Access and Edge applications, and it offers 8 10/100/1000/2500 Base-T RJ45 ports and 4 1/10G SFP+ fiber ports. Port one to eight support IEEE802.3af/at/bt PoE standards. Single-port POE power up to 90W. It can supply power to POE terminal equipment such as wireless AP, web cameras, VoIP phones, and industrial sensors through network cables and meet the network environment that needs a high-power PoE power supply. As a PoE power supply device, it can automatically detect and recognize the type of power-receiving equipment that meets the IEEE 802 PoE standard and supply power through the network cable. The outdoor weatherproof rating of the systems is strictly based on how the top cover is closed. For the hinged cover without the four top cover screws, the outdoor weatherproof rating is IP66 and, otherwise, the outdoor rating is IP68 with the four top cover screws securely closed with the enclosure.
2.5G network access, 10G optical port uplink
• Support non-blocking 240Gb switching capacity and 120G wire-speed forwarding.
• Support eight 2.5G Ethernet port and four 10G SFP+ port combination, enabling users to build carrier networking to meet the needs of wire-speed performance.
Powerful secure network capability
• Static and dynamic aggregation.
• IEEE802.1Q VLAN, flexible VLAN division, Voice VLAN, and QinQ configuration, and IEEE802.1ad (Q-in-Q) for double tag insertion and removal function.
• The QoS, Priority mode based on 802.1P, Port & DSCP, queue scheduling algorithm including Equ, SP, WRR & SP+WRR.
• ALC filters data packets by configuring matching rules, processing operations & time permission, and providing flexible and safe access control.
• IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3 multicast protocol meets the requirements for multi-terminal high-definition video surveillance and video conference access.
• Port isolation, storm control.
• IP+MAC+port+VLAN quadruple flexible combination binding function.
• An independent 4K-entry Multicast table is used to support Multicast functions, such as IGMP snooping.
• 802.1X authentication provides authentication functions for LAN computers and controls the authorization status of controlled ports according to the authentication results.
Reliable & Stable
• CCC, CE, FCC, and RoHS.
• Low power consumption, aluminum casing with fin heat sink. No fan.
• The user-friendly panel can show the device status through the PWR, SYS, Link, L/A, PoE LED indicators.
• IP68 Compliant and working temperature from -30˚C ~ +70˚C at full load
Design control for easy operation and management
• HTTPS, SSLV3, SSHV1/V2, and other encryption methods are more secure in management.
• RMON, system log, and port traffic statistics are convenient for network optimization and transformation.
• LLDP is convenient for the network management system to query and judge the communication status of the link.
• Various management and maintenance methods include Web network management, CLI command line13(Console, Telnet), SNMP (V1/V2C/V3), and Telnet.
AC Power Cable Kit
LPS SM 7832i-SFP+ LC Single Mode SFP+ Transceiver with LC Connector
LPS MM 6630i-SFP+ LC Multimode SFP+ Transceiver with LC Connector